Hall of Fame
The Nasson College Alumni Association has established a Hall of Fame to honor graduates, faculty, and members of the Nasson College community who have distinguished themselves since attending or being affiliated with Nasson College.
Anna St. Amand Ashley, '60
George McEvoy, 61
Richard Ford, '65
Dr. Verne Bovie, Professor
Sally Tsarides Coleman, '49
Elwin Thomas, '62
Hazen Carpenter, '54
James Desmarais, '60
Patricia Baldwin, '60
James Colville, Administrator
Judy E. Mason, '64
John Sylvester, '64
William Silliker, '69
John Downing, '59
Sally Schantz Hapenney, '57 and Faculty Member
Dr. Charles F. Herberger, Faculty Member
C. Thomas Jagger, '59
Craig Dutra, '77
Peter Martin, '74
Richard R. J. Morin, '59
The criteria for induction
- Have received recognition or honors through their professional, business, industrial, or personal accomplishments.
- Have contributed significantly to the betterment of their fellow persons.
- Have given of themselves to improve the quality of life for others.
- Have been highly-successful in educational endeavors in college and beyond.
The process of induction
- An official HALL OF FAME Nomination Form. Please print, complete, and mail to:
NASSON COLLEGE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
HALL OF FAME COMMITTEE,
7 SPRING STREET, PEMBROKE, MA 02359
Must be recieved by July 1 of the current year.
- There is no limit to the number of nominations received each year.
- Nominated candidates will be considered for induction by the Committee for Induction at the Fall Homecoming event.